There are three required steps on this page to apply to join Virtual Angels Network:
- 1 Fill out the Information Form and submit it.
- 2 Create a new account for free on DocHub so that you can read and sign the Membership Agreement form.
- 3 Pay the membership fee.
1. Fill out the Information Form and submit it. Note: Advancing to the bottom of the form can be done by 1) desktop/laptop – use scrollbar immediately to the right of the form, as well as the scrollbar on the far right of the page, or 2) mobile – when you get to a point where the bottom of the form is not showing itself, be sure to drag the screen upwards on the form, not just the page showing immediately below the form.
2. Create a new account for free on DocHub so that you can read and sign the Membership Agreement form.
Please follow the link below to sign our membership agreement. On the new tab that opens, create a new free account (or login) on DocHub, read through, click “Fill a Copy,” sign electronically, and click “Finalize.” Then return to this page by closing that tab to continue the application process.
3. Pay the membership fee
Recognizing that we are forming a new organization that still needs to generate deal flow through its members, for a limited time you can join as a charter member for $500 for one year. By virtue of being early, charter members also have particular opportunities if they choose: Founding Members and/or leadership positions.
Please join us! Click on the button below:
Thank you for completing all three steps to apply to Virtual Angels Network. The membership committee will review your materials. If a call is required, someone will contact you shortly. If you have already spoken about Virtual Angels Network with Dan Delmar or someone on the membership committee, you will receive an invitation to register (required) with Virtual Angels Network on Gust, the platform that we use for most of our communications.