Virtual Angels Network
A Team of Experienced MBA Angel Investors
A completely virtual, national group of experienced MBA* angel investors
We accept applications from early stage businesses all over the country for our members everywhere.
Our members provide team support of deal sourcing, screening, pitch events and due diligence so that each individual member can decide about each investment.
Angel investing for everyone the way alumni of the top business schools do it.
The Virtual Angels Network was founded by Dan Delmar
- Founding member of the Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of New York in 2010 (now over 350 members).
- Chief Mentor and board director 2014-2021.
- Private investor in young, high growth public companies for 45 years; active angel investor for 11 years; multiple investments yielded 100X returns.
- Active mentor of startups at Techstars Seattle and four other programs.
- Strategy consultant, entrepreneur, corporate executive: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dandelmar/
Some of our Founding Members:
Partner, Acclaro Growth Partners
MBA, Harvard Business School
Co-founder of a stealth company
* “MBA” represents “MBAs or holders of any advanced degree: e.g. JD, MD, Masters, PhD, etc.”
Listen to a great interview of our founder, Dan Delmar, about angel investing and Virtual Angels Network. The interview by Money Matters TV is less than 20 minutes long.