Join us at a free startup Pitch Event to the Virtual Angels Network on Wednesday, October 27 from 6-8pm ET (3-5pm PT): https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virtual-angels-network-october-pitch-event-tickets-179587449897
Virtual Angels Network
A Team of Experienced MBA Angel Investors
A completely virtual, national group of experienced MBA* angel investors
We accept applications from early stage businesses all over the country for our members everywhere.
Our members provide team support of deal sourcing, screening, pitch events and due diligence so that each individual member can decide about each investment.
Angel investing for everyone the way alumni of the top business schools do it.
The Virtual Angels Network was founded by Dan Delmar
- Founding member of the Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of New York in 2010 (now over 350 members).
- Chief Mentor and board director since 2014 (resigned in 2021 in order to found Virtual Angels Network).
- Private investor in young, high growth public companies for 45 years; active angel investor for 10 years; multiple investments yielded 100X returns.
- Active mentor of startups at Techstars Seattle, Fledge accelerator, HBS Alumni Angels, The Refinery accelerator, and other startups.
- Strategy consultant, entrepreneur, corporate executive: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dandelmar/
Some of our Founding Members:
Partner, Acclaro Growth Partners
MBA, Harvard Business School
Co-founder of a stealth company