Our inaugural Virtual Angels Network Pitch Event on Wednesday, 7/28/21 was a great success!
Twenty potential investors heard excellent pitches from five impressive early-stage companies and had the opportunity to ask questions.
For each of two companies, a number of potential investors have decided to go forward with due diligence as a team to decide whether they want to make individual investments.
All information on these two exciting companies is available to members of Virtual Angels Network. The recording of the Pitch Event is also available to members.
Join us in building this completely virtual, national group of experienced MBA (and other advanced degrees) angel investors. Go to Apply To Join page
Virtual Angels Network
A Team of Experienced MBA Angel Investors
A completely virtual, national group of experienced MBA* angel investors
We accept applications from early stage businesses all over the country for our members everywhere.
Our members provide team support of deal sourcing, screening, pitch events and due diligence so that each individual member can decide about each investment.
Angel investing for everyone the way alumni of the top business schools do it.
The Virtual Angels Network was founded by Dan Delmar
- Founding member of the Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of New York in 2010 (now over 350 members).
- Chief Mentor and board director since 2014 (resigned in 2021 in order to found Virtual Angels Network).
- Private investor in young, high growth public companies for 45 years; active angel investor for 10 years; multiple investments yielded 100X returns.
- Active mentor of startups at Techstars Seattle, Fledge accelerator, HBS Alumni Angels, The Refinery accelerator, and other startups.
- Strategy consultant, entrepreneur, corporate executive: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dandelmar/